The moulding went down pretty quickly, the carpet edges were a bit more trouble, but I decided to use what we had rather than wait for stuff that fit better. I still have clean up to do, but I’m done. bk helped me move the sleeper sofa and the dining room table back in. I’m done. I’ve gotta clean up, but I’m done. I can’t believe it. And what’s more, I think it looks nice. As I think I mentioned earlier in the journal and on the phone to Carolyn today, there are things that I’m really proud of that I’m sure no one will see, and things I am dissapointed about that I’m sure no one will see. Phew! It was time consuming (relative to other home projects I’ve done) and expensive, but it’s done. And I did most of it with my own hands (often guided by the experience of others, but still!).